Sunday, October 24, 2010

This Post is Dildos

Some interesting encounters regarding dildos (dildi?).

First up, this drunk man (armed with a pink dildo) jabs a police officer. After our hero is cuffed he is forced to use his last resort. He grabs the dildo using his mouth to finish the police officer off but his attempts are foiled.



Its not everyday you get your teeth knocked out by a giant double-ended dildo in a dildo attack.



Also, an illegal dildo ring gets busted.



      Thoughts, gentlemen?

17 comments:

  1. that first vid made me laugh hard XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cop in that first one is so chill. I wonder what country that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAH This blog is awesome. Love dino picture ;) Keep up the awesome work. Check out my blog sometime! It's @WereAndWillBe.blogspot.com. Be sure to follow as I'm following yours! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. rofl wow, I would never pick one up with my mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol omg in the first video it was so funny they way he poked him and the second video...thats just fucked up lol, what a horrible thing to happen XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOL first video hahahahahahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lawl the video with the dildo made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first video - wow. wtf was that all about? I actually laughed out loud at that one!

    The second one - is that real? If so, nasty.

    The third one - classic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dat's terrible!
    LoLs here are terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unfortunately the first video is out... but the other two are awesome. WTF with second one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's weird, I like watching with that strange second vid. Is that fake I guess, anyway I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WTf lol... too bad first vid was removed

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't work out if they were messing around in the second video or not. They all look like hicks though.

    I love a good dildo in the morning.

    ReplyDelete